November 17, 2008

Tick Tock

For 13 months I've been journaling my dreams. Many times, the images are very telling of a current life situation. Other times, the dreams are a raw glimpse into my psyche, a look at what makes me tick.

The latter are the portions that I've recently enjoyed sharing with Aaron, and now I'd like to share a short one with you (some go on for pages and pages and pages ... I'll spare you).

Enjoy!


Dinosaurs are attacking my office building. T-Rex teeth keep dropping through the ceiling. My job is to baby-sit the cats, and it's difficult to keep them still. A man who identifies himself as "a senior executive" shows up among the destruction and asks me if our printer works. I tell him that I don't know, but he's welcome to check it out on his own. He walks away and seems pleased, so I assume that, yes, the printer is still online. When it seems like the danger has passed, I pack up the cats and get into the trunk of a car.



That was great fun! If you're lucky I'll share a zombie one next time!




No comments: