February 2, 2010

Ain't that a hole in the boat

So. Life, right?

Oof.

Yesterday I remembered that I used to keep a fairly regular blog.

Last night I reread most of its nonsense and was impressed to find that I still understand most of the inside jokes.

This morning I decided that I needed a new writing project.

This afternoon I received a notebook in the mail from my cousin Maggie. As part of her school project, I'm to fill a couple of pages with info about the city and state in which I live.

Tonight I will write the best essay about Richmond, Virginia that the world has ever seen.

Tomorrow-ish you will agree with me.

The day after that I'll send the notebook to one of you so you can play, too. Aaron.

Ha!

Does anyone know anyone who lives in Tennessee?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ! the book from maggie !

Anonymous said...

I live in Tennessee.

---Elvis