March 9, 2006

why we are the dominant species (or, wasn't that on the test?)

the alarm snapped me awake at 6.22 a.m. fortunately, i hadn't made a return trip to the zombie amusement park, but the radio did save me from a co-worker's family reunion and a straw hat.

i wake up every morning to soft rock, because it's the least likely to make me immediately grumpy. unless they're playing avril lavigne, but i take my chances. this morning, tho, there wasn't even music ... it was audience participation.

for some reason the hosts (because it's impossible these days to have just one radio host ... we need at least two so someone laughs at the jokes) were asking people to finish the sentence, "there outta be a law ..."

... and genius says, "... against driving slow in the left lane."

one of the hosts knew better. "there is!"

the fear of hearing more got me moving.

No comments: