January 1, 2006

this year i will ...

... stop worrying so much about absolutely everything because, really, it has nothing to do with me anyway.

... eat more vegetables even tho i'm allergic.

... act without waiting for permission, a "sign," or a chance to change my mind.

... make at least one life-altering decision. (wouldn't you like to know.)

... do everything i can to not sneeze while driving.

... cook a little something every now and then. you know ... in the kitchen. using kitchen stuff.

... lose some patience.

... get a passport.

... convince myself that the strange marks that suddenly appeared on my index finger have nothing to do with aliens or evil. they're freckles. everyone has freckles there.

... string more words together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...stop slouching

jody said...

you rock!! thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

...post more than once a month on my blog. :)

-Val